You guys were so nice about the side tables I designed. Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement to start selling them myself! Maybe that is down the road a bit. :)

 photo IMG_7884.jpg

I mentioned before that the side tables were inspired by these vintage Italian beauties from Chairish. I love these SO much and am jealous of the lucky person that snags them!

 photo Chairish8.png

This table has a similar vibe and is even more affordable. I love the stone top!

 photo Chairish7-1.png

Chairish is an amazing resource for really special pieces at affordable and very fair prices, especially when compared to sites that sell similar vintage goods! My favorite things to shop for on the site are chairs and side tables. They always have a really cool selection of super-unique vintage pieces. Here are some of my currently-available picks (and actually Chairish invited me to choose more than 30 favorites in a collection they featured here)! I'm sort of dying over those leather barstools...

 photo Chairish2.jpg

Silk velvet bergeres  //  Greek key cocktail table

 photo Chairish6.jpg

Green camelback sofa  //  Quadrille console table

 photo Chairish5.jpg

Jonathan Adler chair  //  Moroccan style ottoman

 photo Chairish7.jpg

Kravet settee  //  Scroll bench

 photo Chairish4.jpg

Floral desk chair  //  Cerused wood side table

 photo Chairish3.jpg

Leather bar stools  //  Baker end tables

 photo Chairish1.jpg

Chesterfield  //  Lane side tables

P.S. Don't forget that Chairish has a really fabulous app for iPhone users. It's a great and super easy way to list furniture to sell on Chairish, or just an easy way to shop on the go. I actually like to peruse the new listings in bed before I go to sleep. I'm guaranteed sweet dreams that way. :)

Chairish is a long-time sponsor of Little Green Notebook. Thank you for supporting our collaborators! :)
 
Top